Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cherish

Dear you,
We have been together for a while now. We fought and we love endlessly. The passion in our love can be seen by the naked eye. I know that I am older than you and that sometimes my teasing might bother you. I don’t want to see you cry or be hurt because in the end, my heart bleeds along with yours. As you read this story, I hope you realize the feelings that were hidden and locked inside. I have a lot to tell you but not everything can be express in this one short story and letter. Have you realize that the dark quotes are lyrics to a song? “All of Me” by John Legend. The song represents the feeling of one for the other. Babe, I know that we will last forever and that our love is endless. I hope that you would continue to love me even though I can be recklessly tiring at times with my teasing. Chasing after me is something that you always do and I hope that you won’t ever stop because there is hardship in our path. Those hardship can be overcome by our love. Anything is possible when I am with you. You are special and I love you. Countless times I have said I love you. I know you love me back just as much. Our love is equal and it is a beautiful thing. In the end of the day, I know that I am going back into the comfort of your arms. I don’t want you to ever leave me alone by myself. Even if I can’t see you, I’ll always be with you in a way you’ll never know.
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment