Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Maze Within Me

Life isn't always fill with happiness.
There are times when something small can hurt you.
Words hurt more than action.
Once you are hurt,
There is no way back.

Growing up under the pressure from your parents haven't been easy. You tried to please your parents in every way possible but that becomes a hard thing to do when nothing seems to please them anymore. 
Someone once told me "when the rain pours, it will wash away all of your sadness. Just remember there is always the sun behind the clouds."
What happen if the sun isn't there?
Then what will I do?

Right now, there is no sun guiding me through the darkness. The rain doesn't wash away my sadness or my pain. 
I am lost in the maze that is build inside of me.
There is no way out.

The sun is gone. The stars are hidden behind the darkness. 

Nothing can save me from this pain that I am feeling.
No one can lead the way.

As I step barefoot onto the path filled with thorns,
I bleed as I tried to escape from the maze that goes on forever.

Who can save me?

No comments:

Post a Comment